Since medyo nasa Anime mood pa ang lolo nyo ( because of my post last week at bago pa ulit lumipad ang utak ko kung saan mang lupalop) eto muna ang karagdagang post ko this week.
You know you're a huge anime fan (or addicted to it) when...
- Your house has an anime room.
- Your walls are covered in wall scrolls and posters from your favorite series.
- If you use the term 'Kawaii' for describing everything.
- You try to convince your girlfriend that 'cat ears' and 'tail' really looks good on them.
- The employees at Gaming and Anime shop know you, and tell you when you walk in if they've gotten a new shipment of anime DVDs.
- You believe it is possible for a person to be severly beaten in the head with a large hammer, stick, etc...and still come out alive.
- The majority of your CDs are Japanese or the English version of a Japanese soundtrack or the English soundtrack of an anime that just decided that it would use English in its songs.
- You call yourself "otaku."
- You have a shoe box full of anime trading cards (or simply "teks")
- Na LSS (last song syndrome) ka sa favorite anime/jpop songs mo.
- May folder ka sa PC mo na puro anime pics ang laman.
So what's yours?